Ashish who was


Ashish who was @r∑sted for the suspected of the Bimal’s Sister case he says I love her more than me why should I mµrd∑red her even my family may not except but I said her each and every cost I get marry you that day If I didn’t drink beer it’s may not happen how she hang herself, I was dunked and sleep outside of her house when I quite getup I saw her in hanging position. I love her how I can see that, I enter the house and down her think that she is alive but it’s too late. I afraid of and went to my house. Now all the test was finished till now. The press conference held on yesterday for the case of National Football Player Bimal’s Sister at the conference who get the polygraph test says that Ashish is not lying if it so the six type of censer can easily recognize.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post